St John Bosco College Board
Board members provide a service in the Christian tradition and serve the College Community according to their particular skills. It is a shared ministry which draws upon the shared wisdom of its members working together as Christians to support the ethos of the Catholic College and to provide for the material needs of the College.
2017 Board members are:
- Father Kaz Stuglik – Parish Priest
- Gayle Emmerson - Chair
- Pamela Taylor - Treasurer
- Rachael Hingley-Wilson - Secretary
- Katherine Jolley - Friends of St John Bosco Rep to the Board
- Steve Doody
- Tracy Marshall
- Brian Mutete
- Helen Lesnaik - Parish Council Rep.
- Kevin Sheehy - College Principal
Catholic School Board Constitution
“The Catholic School forms part of the saving mission of the Church, especially for education in the faith.”(1)
As part of the Church’s mission Schools form vital aspects of Parish life. Close and mutually beneficial working relationships between Schools and Parish are essential.
The Catholic School Board is accountable to the Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia.
Read the entire Constitution here.